| Video || Audio || RGB || YUV || YUV422 || multiple instances || processing type || frames needed |
| yes || no || yes || yes || yes || no || PRE || 2 |
scans video for interlacing artifacts and detects progressive / interlaced / telecined video. It also determines the major field for interlaced video.
Default values are shown in [green]
in square brackets.
- interlacediff Minimum temporal inter-field difference for detecting interlaced video (1.0-oo) [1.5]
- unknowndiff Maximum inter-frame change vs. detail differences for neglecting interlaced video (1.0-oo) [1.5]
- progressivediff Minimum inter-frame change vs. detail differences for detecting progressive video (unknowndiff-oo) 
- progressivechange Minimum temporal change needed for detecting progressive video (0-oo) [0.2]
- changedifmore Minimum temporal change for detecting truly changed frames (0-65025) 
- forcetelecinedetect Detect telecine even on non-NTSC (29.97fps) video
- verbose Output analysis for every frame (0-2) 
- outdiff Output internal debug frames as luminance of YUV video (see source) (0-11)