This filter allows you to mask people faces (with a fuzzy mosaic) in video interviews.
All you have to do is to specify the mask position, its dimension and its resolution !
Warning For the moment, the fuzzy mosaic application is static.
This means it won't follow the person you want to mask if she/he is carried out moving too much.
So you will have to experience your clipping skills !
- Display a short description of the filter and its arguments.
- xpos=$XPOSITION [required]
- The X position of the upper left corner of the mask.
- ypos=$YPOSITION [required]
- The Y position of the upper left corner of the mask.
- xresolution=$XRESOLUTION [required]
- The X resolution of the mask (width of a mosaic pixel).
- yresolution=$YRESOLUTION [required]
- The Y resolution of the mask (height of a mosaic pixel).
- xdim=$XDIMENSION [required]
- Width of the mask (= n*$XRESOLUTION)
- ydim=$YDIMENSION [required]
- Height of the mask (= m*$YRESOLUTION)
- Masks a people face with a mosaic at the proper position :
$ transcode ... -J facemask=xpos:140:ypos:50:xresolution:10:yresolution:10:xdim:120:ydim:140