Highlights of the 0.6.14 release
See bottom of this page for bugs reported in this release!
- remove erroneous include from filter_pp, allow
filter_pp to build optimized code with gcc-2.95.
- allow extraction of DTS audio from DVD. (Stefan Becker)
- allow extraction of WAV files larger than 2GB. (Andrew Church)
- use the proper name for dlopen()ing libxvidcore on OSX.
- correct import_v4l2 documentation to describe the current
parameters. (Erik Slagter)
- use a valid default frame rate in export_ffmpeg. (Erik Slagter)
- fix arguments for libdvdread in INSTALL.
- improve wording of message for mismatched color space.
- improve wording of message for listing codecs supported
- improve wording of message for failure to load a codec
in export_ffmpeg. (Erik Slagter)
- LVE's lr_init() now (040322) takes two arguments. update the
transcode sources to reflect this, and make sure the user has
the proper version. other LVE build issues corrected.
- overhaul PVM3 autoconf magic, include paths and BSD support.
- tc_memcpy uses nasm code for acceleration. emit a(nother)
warning at configure time and do not allow the accelerated code
to be called if nasm is not found at configure time.
- make tcmplex clean up second audio file. (Andrew Church)
- fix argument switch-up in export_lame.
- don't try to use a random file in import_mplayer, since mplayer
always writes to './stream.yuv'. (Erik Slagter)
- fix segfault in tcdecode caused by missing cast in
libac3/bitstream.c. (Robin Hill)
Read INSTALL throughly or you won't be able to install transcode!
Bugs reported for this release:
- linking to static libavcodec
There is a typo in configure.in that causes configure to not
use the path a user gave for the static libavcodec library.
If you want to link against a static libavcodec (which is not
recommended, it's primary use is for debugging) the easiest
fix to is change the single occurence of '$ffmpeg_libs_libs_l'
to '$ffmpeg_libs_l' in configure.